Blog Archive

Wednesday 11 January 2012

Rattail Cord Necklace

Long time ago, in Bray where we lived and we will be living again soon, I bought a lot of grey Rattail cord - lovely, silky, strong, cord. I meant to make a silver only metal bead necklace. However, this never happened as no matter how hard I tried, the idea I had in my head, it did not work in reality. So the Rattail cord moved to London with me. Months later I bought these beautiful 12mm glass beads from my friend supplier - Sue - and suddenly, the original idea worked. The right beads make a lot of difference. I added a chain to the necklace to allow for length adjustment. You can wear the necklace short to the neck or it can sit on your bust (that is great when you wear neck pullovers or round neck tops). £20

No comments:

Post a Comment