Blog Archive

Friday 1 June 2012

The Sailor Bracelet.

When a potential male customer asked me if I make jewellery for men, I did not hesiate to say 'yes'. But I had nothing made to show. He was young and handsome. Quick scan, assessment and I decided that dark grey pearls would look great on him. I know some young men like crosses as a pendant but I did not want to do it as I did not know his religion ground. I picked this wheel as it appeared to be the safe option. When I presented him with this bracelet two days later, he was speechless and utterly impressed. The bracelet fitted and suited him. I see him wearing it all the time now (he is a shopkeeper if you are wondering). That makes me happy. I am going to be more brave now when it comes to making jewellery for men.  SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment