Blog Archive

Sunday 4 November 2012

Purple Droplets.

I started making a bracelet from these 10mm purple glass pearls. Unfortunately, I could never finish it off as no matter how much I tried, nothing was coming to my mind to make the bracelet nice. As I started to dismantle it, I held the chain in my hand and some pearls were attached to it already. I looked and I saw a pair of earrings in it. I sat down and finish the idea off. Here are 10cm long earrings with bronze chain and earwire. See, every cloud has a silver lining. £15


Najskor som zacala robit naramok z tychto 10mm sklenenych perliciek fialovej farby. Akosi sa mi vsak nedarilo ho dokoncit. Nic mi neschadzalo na um, ziaden dizajn. A tak som sa rozhodla ten naramok rozobrat. Nakoniec mi v ruke ostala len retiazka na nej par perliciek. A v tom som videla moznost nausnic. Sadla som si a dala sa do prace. 10cm nausnice na brondzovej retiazke a usnych hacikoch prisli na svet...

No comments:

Post a Comment